Romantic Ice Cream - The Sims 4 Object

9:02 PM


 


Hello, welcome! I hope everyone is well wherever you are!

Valentine's day coming up and I decided to make this beautiful ice cream, with this special phrase on the plate.

When I went to celebrate our wedding anniversary, after dinner, my husband and I decided to end the night with ice cream. And he found it incredible that they wrote whatever you wanted on the plate. I found it so special and unique that I decided to create it for our Sims.

I hope that just like in real life having a romantic surprise, your Sims can enjoy that emotion.


  • Original Mesh by Skeamor / Don't claim like yours!
  • Malha original por Skeamor /Não reivindique como o seu!


Romantic Ice Cream - Download Patreon (FREE)


Thank you so much for using them! I appreciate you more than you can imagine.

Lots of Love
Skeamor 

Follow Me On




Thank you for downloading!


By Skeamor

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total de visualizações de página

Seguidores