Summer Collection in Sulani - Summer Jumpsuit - The Sims 4

8:59 PM


 

Hello, welcome! I hope everyone is well wherever you are!


Last summer collection in Sulani, I finished with a flourish. Well, my friend made this name Sulani super cute with poses and I ended up combining the useful with the pleasant. I made this simple homage and portrayed my gratitude for everything I learned with Grenn.

Returning to the collection, I decided to make this super light jumpsuit for your Sims to go to the pier in Sulani or enjoy a bar at night.

Nothing better than eating, chatting and drinking a cold drink is to be dressed in this beautiful summer outfit.


  • Original Mesh by Skeamor / Don't claim like yours!
  • Malha original por Skeamor /Não reivindique como o seu!


- Pose and name Sulani created by my friend @greencccreator.
Thank you!!! I love you!!!!


Summer Jumpsuit - Download SFS


Thank you so much for using them! I appreciate you more than you can imagine.

Lots of Love
Skeamor 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total de visualizações de página

Seguidores