Vegan Food - The Sims 4 Object

8:54 PM


 

Hello, welcome! ❤ I hope everyone is well wherever you are!

When I created these vegan food objects, I had a friend named Kira and she once complained that she couldn't find vegan TS4 foods. So I had the idea to create this set. So your Sims have a full meal. From breakfast until dinner.

Simple, healthy and most importantly vegan food. For your Sims to enjoy and have a happy day.


  • Original Mesh by Skeamor / Don't claim like yours!
  • Malha original por Skeamor /Não reivindique como o seu!



  1. Cabbage Wrap - Download SFS
  2. Vegan Donuts - Download SFS
  3. Vegan Pancake - Download SFS
  4. Vegan Bowl - Download SFS
  5. Vegan Salted Cracker - Download SFS


Thank you so much for using them! I appreciate you more than you can imagine.

Lots of Love
Skeamor ❤


Follow Me On




Thank you for downloading!


By Skeamor

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total de visualizações de página

Seguidores