Vegan Food - The Sims 4 Object

8:54 PM


 

Hello, welcome! I hope everyone is well wherever you are!

When I created these vegan food objects, I had a friend named Kira and she once complained that she couldn't find vegan TS4 foods. So I had the idea to create this set. So your Sims have a full meal. From breakfast until dinner.

Simple, healthy and most importantly vegan food. For your Sims to enjoy and have a happy day.


  • Original Mesh by Skeamor / Don't claim like yours!
  • Malha original por Skeamor /Não reivindique como o seu!



  1. Cabbage Wrap Download SFS
  2. Vegan Donuts Download SFS
  3. Vegan Pancake Download SFS
  4. Vegan Bowl Download SFS
  5. Vegan Salted Cracker Download SFS


Thank you so much for using them! I appreciate you more than you can imagine.

Lots of Love
Skeamor 


Follow Me On




Thank you for downloading!


By Skeamor

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total de visualizações de página

Seguidores