Pantaloon Ju Wenn - The Sims 4

8:43 PM



Hello, welcome! I hope everyone is well wherever you are!

Another clothing model I created for my friendship list. This time it was for my friend Ju. At the time she was looking for pantaloons and I saw an opportunity to learn how to make my first pants and present her with this beautiful gift.

I chose some prints that give a vibe of lightness and nature. I really liked the result and it's perfect for your Sims to go to work, supermarkets or even the mall.



 

  • Original Mesh by Skeamor / Don't claim like yours!
  • Malha original por Skeamor /Não reivindique como o seu!



Pantaloon Ju Wenn Download SFS



Thank you so much for using them! I appreciate you more than you can imagine.


Lots of Love
Skeamor 



Follow Me On




Thank you for downloading!


By Skeamor

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total de visualizações de página

Seguidores