Summer Collection in Sulani - Nigth Amélia - The Sims 4

5:07 PM




Hello, welcome! I hope everyone is well wherever you are!


Darlings, this summer dress in Sulani was created for my friend Amelia. Her Sim had never been to Sulani and didn't know the sea. So after long months finally she went on vacation to Sulani.

Like a good friend, I decided to create this light, summer-looking dress so your Sim could enjoy the day or night in Sulani paradise.

If you're thinking of enjoying a summer in Sulani, don't forget to try out these beautiful models I created for this collection. Summer in Sulani.


  • Original Mesh by Skeamor / Don't claim like yours!
  • Malha original por Skeamor /Não reivindique como o seu!

 



Night Amélia Download SFS



Thank you so much for using them! I appreciate you more than you can imagine.


Lots of Love
Skeamor ❤




Follow Me On




Thank you for downloading!


By Skeamor

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total de visualizações de página

Seguidores